Wednesday 29 October 2014

Escentual French Pharmacy Offer!

Bonjour!

I couldn't resist a teeny tiny order when I discovered that Escentual have up to a third off their French Pharmacy brands throughout October - see here.  I should have ordered earlier on in the month but you know how it is ... anyway ... there are still a couple of days left to grab something if it takes your fancy ...

I had to exercise some restraint (boo!!) .... so only ordered a few bits ...

A picture of my Escentual haul


Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum - an old favourite within a new package. I have one on the go at the moment (as always!) but couldn't resist getting another for a rainy day as I use it every morning - great product for dehydrated skin - full review here.

Vichy Idealia Eyes - Eye Contour Idealizer Care - can't wait to try this one. It's meant to reduce the look of dark circles, illuminate shadows and smooth the look of fine lines and skin texture. Bring it on!

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream - I've used this hand cream over the last few months and it's been ideal for my super-dry, sensitive hands so much so I've had to repurchase - especially as it's only £3.33 at the moment.

La Roche-Posay Hydreane Light Moisturising Cream - another product that I've repurchased after having used recently, day and night, especially as it's currently down from £12 to £8/40ml. It's light but hydrating and suits my skin down to a T!

So that's my extremely small Escentual haul.  I do have more in depth reviews coming up on the La-Roche Posay products so haven't harped on too much at this stage and will crack on with Vichy Idealia Eyes as soon as I've given it a good go!

Will you be making any last minute French Pharmacy orders from Escentual?

Jen x




8 comments:

  1. I love Escentual they do fab sales and offers and you get their pretty pennies to which is a bonus::: love what you bought. I've just ordered Marc Jacobs perfume for Christmas for a gift and they had it the cheapest

    Laura//libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh now I want to go back and look at the Marc Jacobs perfume Laura! x

      Delete
  2. Great buys Jenny, looking forward to how you get on with the Vichy Idealia Eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know when I've tried it Gail! xx

      Delete
  3. I have to admit I have never used Escentual.....But ready to check them out now! The Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum is now on my shopping list, as my skin is seriously needing a boost of hydration at the moment......So shopping I go! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always popping over as they have great offers on Helen. I've used the Vichy Serum for ages now - it's a staple and really helps! xx

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of Ecsentual so I need to check it out! Love LA Roche Posay. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Lynne - they do some great products xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...