Tuesday 9 September 2014

Summer Loving ... !

Bonjour!

I haven't managed a monthly 'favourites' post for while but couldn't let the warm weather finally come to a close ... (sob!) ... without a brief mention of the some of the products I've been 'into' over the Summertime ...

A picture of Summer Loving products



La Roche Posay Anthelios Melt-in Cream SPF 30 - used on face, neck and decolletage - it's great for holiday, can be worn under make-up, non-sticky, non greasy and suits my sensitive areas!

M&S Formula Aloe Vera Aftersun Gel - I've bought this aftersun gel for a couple of years now - usually when M&S have their summer offers on making it a ridiculous £2 per tube! Cooling and hydrating after a day in the sun - unfortunately we didn't have as many of 'those days' on holiday as I'd have liked this year hence I have some left!

Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion (Medium to Dark) - I'm rather lazy with the whole 'self-tan thing' and so use gradual tanners instead. This one has been my favourite for a while, subtle colour which can be built up over time, pleasant smell, moisturises well, quick and easy to use - job done for lazy girls!

Treacle Moon 'One Ginger Morning' Bath and Shower Gel - still hanging on in there, one of my favourite zingy bath/shower products ever!

Lee Stafford Poker Straight Dehumidifier Spray -  found this at the back of the bathroom storage cabinet (must have forgotten about it - it's a big cabinet!) - gave it a whirl and I'm hooked! A quick spray keeps any frizzies at bay really well so I'll be repurchasing and keeping at the front of the bathroom cabinet in future!

CK One Summer - I have a bit of a soft spot for CK smellies and this one is my everyday Summertime spritz. I usually pick one up on offer in some sale or other. Love the clean, refreshing scent - just smells of summer - always a good thing in my book!

Bare Minerals Warmth All-Over Face Colour - a favourite for bronzing, gives a warm healthy glow (which is actually appreciated all year round!) - full review here.

Top Shop Stage Dive - I just love orange tones and this one is a real sizzler, brilliant for the summer months, wore it on holiday this year - here.

Emma Hardie Soothing Moisture Mask - a lovely cooling mask which feels fantastic on after a hot day (or even not so hot!).  I've been using this twice a week in the evening after removing my make-up and exfoliating (after all what's the point in slathering something on over a load of dead skin cells!). I then usually warn the hubby that I look like a ghost (he doesn't mind - he's used to it!), watch a bit of tv to relax and go to bed! It sinks in overnight and leaves skin hydrated and plumped in the morning.  Another lazy girl's winner! I am so lazy!

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte 110 - I think this is one of my all time favourite lippies. I can use as a stain with lip balm or slap it on good and proper for a more full on look if needs be. A lovely vibrant summertime colour and seems to go with virtually everything - you can see it on here.

Bourjois Cream Blush in Pink Sunwear and Sweet Cherry - last but by no means least my Bourjois cream blushes. Love em to bits - have used them on holiday and at home. I want another! Full reviews here and here.

I'm still hoping that this Indian type summer thing will continue for a while - fingers crossed - I'm not quite ready to wrap up yet!

What have been your favourites this Summer?


Jen x



10 comments:

  1. I'm quite looking forward to wrapping up. Got my tights and boots ready! I love that Rimmel shade. It's so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not quite ready Gaelle - bit more warm weather would be good! xx

      Delete
  2. Is sad to say goodbye to summer products, isn't it? I've put away my summer OPI shades now and leaning towards more muted tones now :-( Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a travel sized dehumidifier spray on holiday, couldn't of managed without it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have definitely been loving cream and liquid blushers this summer! I like the sound of that Treacle Moon shower gel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Sasha! You need to get the Treacle Moon! xx

      Delete
  5. I would love to raid your bathroom cabinet Jenny! I bet its the size of a wardrobe! I need to get some of that blush! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an old airing cupboard Andrea and needs a good sort out! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...