Sunday 21 July 2013

Skincare Routine - AM

Bonjour!

I've currently got myself a nice little routine going in the morning  - well it's suits me anyway - doesn't take up too much time and the products all seem to be working well together - which is always a good thing. I'll not waffle on too much about each product as I've either reviewed or will review...



Elemis Melting Cleansing Gel - I treated myself to/re-purchased this in the 'supersize' from QVC once it came back into stock, much better value for money buying the bigger version - should last for ages as you only need a little squeeze! It just seems to work for me as my morning cleanser and helps to keep my skin clear - you can read my full review here.

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic - a repeat purchase - I think this is on most peoples' list of worthy toners. It's one I keep going back to time after time, great for it's refreshing, hydrating and soothing properties all in one sweep!

Elemis Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment - I received this in last year's Elemis TSV and have been using it every morning for the last couple of months. A lightweight liquid/serum which sinks in instantly and helps to keep the eye area hydrated. A full review to follow.

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum - another repurchase. Still loving this serum on a morning - really helps keep skin plumped up - I reckon people with oily skin could use just this alone but I like to layer it for extra hydration. Full review here.

Vichy Idéalia BB Cream - a recent discovery - I think of all the BBs I've used so far this is coming in as my all time favourite. I just don't want to use anything else on top of my serum at the moment as it's working so well and provides moisture and cover all in one go. Full review here.

So that's my little lot for the AM. Got one going for the PM too which I'll post about presently.

Are you currently using any of the above products? What's your current morning routine?


Jen x


14 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I haven't tried any of these products before.

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com (currently running an international MAC giveaway)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - all the products seem to be working for me at the moment! x

      Delete
  2. I love the melting cleansing gel and liz Earle tonic, two of my faves as well!!

    www.beautyangel.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for an eye cream, I currently don't use one (tut tut I know!)so looking forward to your review

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're only a youngster Kim though aren't you but still 'tut tut'! I'll get on with the review - famous last words! x

      Delete
  4. I've been using Dermalogica for months now but had a Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish from Christmas so am currently using that up and still love it as much as ever! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you love your Liz Earle Sharron! I've still not had chance to try any Dermalogica x

      Delete
  5. My favourite type of post! I absolutely adore reading about people's skincare routines, especially when they involve nice products, which yours does.
    I'm keen to try some more Elemis skincare - the cleansing gel sounds lovely. Looking forwatd to your thoughts on the eye treatment, as you know I'm a big fan of anything that works for the eye area (a ararity!).
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Mel! I'd love to use more Elemis products but they're so expensive - have to wait for offers! xx

      Delete
  6. I've just written a load of beauty routine posts too - love hearing about what different people are using. I'll get round to posting them when the sun goes in and I finish them off!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sun's been in and out here for the last couple of days Claire so I've got no excuse! xx

      Delete
  7. Oh gosh - am I the only person who doesn't have a proper routine? It will come and bite me in the face I know it. The only constant is I use a serum from Aldi and any moisturiser which comes to hand. I tire of products before I'm a quarter through. I have good intentions each time I get something new and then it tails off after the first 3 days. Yes ... 3 days and I'm bored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I'm sure you're not the only one Sue - your skin looks great in your pics anyway! I suppose one thing I'm good at sticking to is my skincare routine - any other routine not so good! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...