Wednesday 3 July 2013

June Favourites ...

Bonjour!

Has June really come and gone - are we over half-way through the year already? Plans have already been made at work for the Christmas party - madness or what ...!

So...favourites over the last month...




Big Sexy Hair 'Spray and Play' Volumising Hairspray - got this in a beauty box a while ago.  I really like this hairspray for nights out - it adds volume, holds the style really well and lasts throughout the night.   It does leave the feel of product in your hair though so probably not one to go for if you like a more natural look and feel but works for me when I want/need extra texture and oomph!

Vichy Idealia BB Cream in Medium Shade - been using this for the last few weeks and - in an nutshell I'm impressed. Full review to follow.

Top Shop Nails in Stage Dive and Sinful Colors in Sweet Nothing - great combination of bright summer nail polishes I've been enjoying this month - like sun and sea these two (a slightly orange sun but sunny nevertheless!).  You can see my nail painting efforts here and here.

Batiste Dry Shampoo for dark hair - actually an empty - I can't seem to do without my dry shampoo. As well as drying up greasy roots etc it's great for extra texture and the dark brown pigment is ideal for my hair.  I think Batiste is on offer at Boots at the moment so probably a good time to re-purchase as it's not the cheapest and I go through it like cold water!

Liz Earle Healthy Glow Cream Blush in Rose - a lovely dewy summer blush. A little pricey but would like to save up to try another colour! Full review here.

Liz Earle Sheer Lip Gloss in Mallow - great everyday neutral lip gloss. Moisturises, gives the old lips a look of plumpness and very non- sticky I've found. A good one for popping on (without a mirror) on my way out of the door on the school run!

And finally...



I have a problem with this little lot of Peanut M&M's!  I only buy them when they're on offer (which they were last month!) but I'm addicted good and proper! I tend to take the bag with me into the front room at the end of the day to sit with hubby and watch TV. On more than one occasion I've had to send him out of the room with my M&M's in tow as I'd just eat the whole lot in one go - they're so addictive and I keep fooling/telling myself that nuts contain good fats so they can't be all bad - yes that's what I tell myself!  Anyway I did make one bag last for a few nights ... will try to stretch it a bit longer next time...wish me luck on that one!

What have been your favourites last month? Could you eat a bag of M&M's in one go?


Jen x




4 comments:

  1. Now I want M&M's. I also want a Liz Earle gloss ;) great round up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Sera (on both counts!) and thanks! xx

      Delete
  2. Interested in hearing your views on the vichy bb cream and funnily enough was going to pick up m&m's today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get going with the Vichy review Mez. I've eaten a quarter of the M&Ms tonight and then stopped so quite pleased with myself! (sad I know!) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...