Sunday 13 January 2013

Mini Sales Haul meets 'Fly London'!

Bonjour!

Not had much time to blog this weekend - the hubby is ill with a chest infection so I'm holding the fort (as you do) and running around like a mad woman.  So ... just a quick post to share a few bits and bobs I obtained in the sales pre-spend ban.



Couple of fragrances half price (around £15 each) from Debenhams:-

Calvin Klein CKIN2U her Eau de Toilette - bit fresh/bit floral/bit citrus - will be ideal going into Spring.
Philosophy Summer Grace Eau de Toilette - as the name suggests smells of summer (not in this country!) - warm and floral - my little girl says it smells of summer flowers.

Couple of items from Boots:-

James Brown Protect and Nourish Kit - contains Colour Enhance Shampoo and Conditioner (each 75ml) and Intensive Moisture Mask (full size 150ml). I've not yet tried any products from the James Brown range -this was a complete bargain at half price of £5 -the mask is worth around £8 on it's own.

17 Fast Finish Nail Polish in Navy Glint - not a sale item although these are on offer at the moment down from £2.99 to £2.00.  I feel a NOTD coming on...just need the bloody time to paint the darn things!

And last but not least ....



I've been wanting Fly London's for ages (as my lovely blogging 'boot and bag obsessed' buddy Claire from Another New Day knows)!  I was after the high wedges but these 'Fly London Women's Mol' in black leather were reduced in the Amazon Boxing Day sales from £135 to £70 so my hubby bought them for me as he'd not really got me much for Christmas...still have my eye on those wedges but will have to save up! These are really comfortable although surprisingly snug around the calf (boots are usually too big for me in this region) so they must be quite a slim fitting but should give with wear. I've not even worn them yet - you know when you keep getting them out and looking at them ('said the mistress to the bishop!') and putting them away again because you don't want to get them dirty - ridiculous or what?

So - that's my lot - spending ban in full force now ...!  Did you bag any sales bargains recently?

Jen x




13 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely - all of it! Let us know how the hair products do too - always on the look out for a good drugstore product! Love the boots. I had similar brown ones and they lasted me 6 years! Wore them with everything....hope you enjoy. My present Fly ones are black and I love them - still look good as new after 2 years! Thanks for the mention my friend - hope hubby is better soon - dont wear yourself out! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..and lovely perfumes . I always spray a bit of perfume on in the morning ! Bit of an old habit from my Grandy - she always smelt lovely. These sound great. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a bad 'mini haul' is it? Will definitely do a review of the James Brown products. May have to christen the boots tomorrow - I can wear them now I've photographed them! I'm the same with the perfume in the morning - can't leave the house without a bit of a spray! xx

      Delete
  3. Great haul lovely boots!.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Also running a GIVEAWAY if you would like to enter.
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou - will check your giveaway out! xx

      Delete
  4. Hi! Great blog, Im a new follower & I look foreword to reading more posts

    Im a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber with a beauty blog featuring product reviews, picture tutorials, looks I have created and how to etc..
    Would love for you to check it out and even follow if you like it?! Also check me out on facebook for a lookey into my portfolio

    Love Always xxx
    Sanna

    SANNAS BEAUTY BLOG
    Connect with me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. I'll definitely check yours out! Thanks for the follow! xx

      Delete
  5. When I first started reading this post I was like WHAT???? what's happened to the spending ban?! Luckily you covered that quickly lol. Ummmmm I love Fly footwear, those boots look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep all purchased last year Kay - can't wait until April now! I love my Flys too but haven't worn them yet and now there's snow and ice everywhere - pigging weather! xx

      Delete
  6. i got some fab bargains today... the philosophy shower gels were downto 3.50 in boots so i stocked up!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a bargain - I can't take advantage at moment though - whoever invented spending bans? I miss Boots! xx

      Delete
  7. OMG you’ve got my dream boots, I have been lusting after a pair for about two years now!!!!! One got away from me on eBay (I am still getting over that)! The nail polish looks lovely too! I hope your hubby gets better soon. XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was love at first sight! Had my eye on some of the other colours but black were the cheapest! Hubby still ill I'm afraid - in fact worse if anything - hopefully will start to improve once the anti-biotics kick in - thanks for asking xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...