Friday 19 October 2012

Favourite Friday Track - The Teardrop Explodes - Reward

Evening!

It's a late one today (been manic) - another Friday - another 'school disco track'...

The Teardrop Explodes - Reward

Released in 1981, I remember watching this on many a TOTP show...(and secretly dancing in the front room when no one was around!)...




'Bless my cotton socks I'm in the news...'

Anyone remember The Teardrop Explodes? Anyone a bit 'long in the tooth' - like me  remember 'secretly dancing' to  TOTP (Top of the Pops to all you youngies!)?


Jen x

4 comments:

  1. Course I remember Tear Drop Explodes and the bonkers Julian Cope! I must have been 9 or 10 when this came out - and I loved it! Thank you for the memory! :o).

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem - those memories eh - I've got so many linked to music! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1981 I can't believe it! Seems like only yesterday in a strange way. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know - very scary feeling! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...