Saturday 16 June 2012

Treacle Moon Offer!!

Bonjour!

I wish I could 'just stick to my shopping list' but it's as if some mysterious force is drawing me towards the bath/body and skincare isles in my local Tesco and if there are any offers on I just can't seem to resist - as you can see!

Treacle Moon products (which I understand are exclusive to Tesco) are on offer - as part of Tesco 'Price Drop' until 25th June so these three were each reduced from £2.99 to £1.99. The bath and shower gels are 500ml and the body scrub is 225ml so really good sizes and value.

One Ginger Morning Bath and Shower Gel



Yep, One Ginger Morning is definitely the 'wake me up in the shower' type thing.  This really packs a 'ginger punch' right between the eyes (in a totally good and zingy way!). I used it in the evening after I'd been to the gym (and sweated perspired quite a bit - nice!). This would be good to use before a night out as it's really refreshing and revitalising!


That Vanilla Moment Bath and Shower Gel


That Vanilla Moment Body Scrub




If  sweetness is your weakness then That Vanilla Moment Bath and Shower Gel and Body Scrub will hit the spot!  These are ideal 'pampering partners'.  The shower gel is, as you would expect, soft and sweet and almost feels like bathing in 'Vanilla Angel Delight', if that makes sense!  The scrub actually feels really gentle and refined on the skin, not at all scratchy or harsh and with summer (supposedly) here I really need to step up on exfoliation, so this is ideal.

I was surprised at how little shower gel was needed for 'a good wash' or 'wesh' (as they say in some parts Yorkshire!) they both lathered up really well on the old sponge, so these sizes should last for ages.

There are several different 'flavours' of  Treacle Moon products available and they all look pretty mouthwatering! I can think of a few friends that would love these as presents (you know who you are!) so I'll probably be back to Tesco this weekend to stock up while this offer is on!

What's your favourite Treacle Moon flavour?


Jen  x








4 comments:

  1. I am going to grab a few for end of term teacher presents.....hope the offers on down in Devon too! They look lovely products.... Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea - they do smell lovely - been and got some more this morning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny! I'm contacting you from Treacle Moon - thanks for the review and we are so glad you loved them! Feel free to get in touch if you need more information at clare.rees@blueorangeltd.co.uk

    Keep in touch! Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the admin of this web page is actually
    working hard in support of his web page, as here every data is
    quality based data.
    Feel free to visit my site :: how to love your body

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...